Information Collection and Use
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services.
Some examples include:
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, including your name, address, and e-mail address.
- Equipment, performance, site and/or app usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect two types of customer data:
- That which you input during the account login process.
- That which is generated through your use of our websites, products and services.
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing you with the best possible user experience
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your enquiries
- Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions
- Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you
- Addressing network integrity and security issues
- Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities and violations of our User Agreement
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Consequently, any information that you transfer to Cottagecorely is sent at your own risk. However, Cottagecorely uses website security measures consistent with current best practice to protect its website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, encryption and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. We realize there can be incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, as with any website, service or consumer interaction. In those instances, our policy is to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and minimize any inconvenience or risk to our customers. As appropriate and necessary, Cottagecorely will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions. Cottagecorely will not sell or share your personal information with any third party for the purpose of direct marketing without your consent.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or if you would like us to update information we hold about you or help you to adjust your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.